Thursday, May 5, 2011

Congrats } Nikki Sivils Wedding Challenge

Good morning everyone. Today I wanted to share with you a card I made for a challenge over on Nikki Sivils facebook page. Last week the challenge was to create something "wedding themed" in honor of the big royal wedding. I created this fun little wedding card. I used U R My Favorite paper line, the cake was from It's Your Day, and the "Congrats" letter were from the Max & Mollie line.




I love the way it turned out :) Now if I only knew someone getting married soon!! On the card I did a little stitching around it, some inking, and of course popped the cake and hearts up off the card. I made the flower on the lower left using my scallop punch and added a couple resin flowers. There you have it a card fit for a queen!!


Well thanks so much for stopping by, have a fabulous day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment