Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Taggin' It With Xyron

Good morning everyone.  I'm excited to share today's project with you.  We are working on tags this week for Xyron and I came across this uber cool new Wendy Vecchi Art Parts tag at The Scrapbooking Studio.  As soon as I saw it I could see a fun tag book in the works.  Add some Xyron adhesive and the new Crate Paper line.....well I knew I couldn't go wrong.

Here is what the finished project looks like.  Loving the die cuts from the new DIY line, and those flowers were begging to be cut out of the pattern paper!


A couple more pics for you.


Lots of yummy little tags in this one!



Supplies Used:
Xyron Adhesive (5" & 1.5" create a sticker)
Crate Paper DIY
Wendy Vecchi Art Parts
Ranger Distress Ink (vintage photo)
Bazzill Cardstock (black)

So do you want to see a super easy way to adhere paper to the Wendy Vecchi Art Part tags?????  Here is a link to a little video for you.


Well thanks so much for stopping by.  Hope you have a wonderful day!

~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment