Monday, May 6, 2013

Ruby Rock-It Winner

Good morning everyone.....thanks for the comments on my fun little box and mini using the Ruby Rock-It Carnival King line.

Here was the prize that was up for grabs.



I had my daughter pick the winner and congrats to...................................

TJ BUTLER who said.......


This box and mini book are absolutely AMAZING!!! I am so loving this Carnival King & Queen collections! Been to several stores in my area and can;t seem to find some - so that means I hope I win!! I like Ruby Rock-It on facebook and I checked out their blog and I actually want to try their latest sketch! Thank you for sharing this great project with all it's mighty and great and awesome CUTENESS!!! I will be back to check out more of your creations!

Please email me your mailing information to srod74@mchsi.com  so the wonderful people at Ruby Rock-It can get your prize out to you!

Have a wonderful day!
~Stacy

 

1 comment:

  1. lucky gal.....i'm sure she will love using the great paper! thanks for sharing .......

    ReplyDelete