Monday, June 24, 2013

Summer Stories Tag

Good morning everyone!  Today i'm sharing a tag with you that I created for the Teresa Collins Designs Team using the latest Summer Stories line.  I really LOVE the color and design of this line, not to mention all of the embellishments that go with it.

Tags are so fun to make and there is so much you can use them for.  They are perfect to tie on any gift, add to a card or even a layout.  Here is my finished tag.



At the top of the tag you can see I used the enamel dots and chipboard stickers.  I also love all of the border strips that come with the line.  They are so fun to cut apart as use, that is where I got the little ticket from.


Toward the bottom of the tag I of course had to use that amazing decorative tape.  I embellished the bottom with the enamel dots & chipboard stickers again.  I also used one of the buttons and brads.


Thanks for stopping by to check out my creation, hope you have a fabulous day!

~Stacy


1 comment: