Thursday, September 26, 2013

This Matters } Teresa Collins Memorabilia

Good morning everyone, today is my day on the fabulous TCD blog!  My creation I will be sharing with you today is a mini album that I created using all the goodies from the Memorabilia collection.  I have to say this I think is my favorite line.  I am so in love with the colors and design of this one!!

So let's start with the cover of the mini. Here is a close up where you can see some of the die cuts, a little border fun, and of course the buttons and enamel dots!


You will notice that I did the binding with the Cinch machine from We R Memory Keepers and used the black coils.  The top coil I always use for adding ribbon or blingage charms on it.  Every page of the album is a fun funky shape which I totally love about this one.



Now let's take a peak at the inside.  The photos inside of this album are matted on white cardstock.  I love to layer all of the fun die cuts on top of each other with this line.  You will also notice the page on the right is simply one of the file folders from the collection.



The envelopes are a great way to store extra photos inside of any mini album.  Simply mat them and add a tab so that they can easily be pulled out of the envelope.


Loving this Document paper from the collection.  It's the perfect paper to journal on (which is my daughter's job in this book)!



Thanks so much for stopping by today!

~Stacy

2 comments:

  1. Stacy, I love your mini album! What type of album is it? I have not seen one like this before. Looks like it would be really neat to work with. All your projects are beautiful and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura, I actually cut this out of white chipboard using accu-cut dies from my LSS

    ReplyDelete