Wednesday, October 9, 2013

EEK } Getting Inky with Art Anthology, Basically Bare & Authentique

Good morning everyone, I just wanted to share with you my first creation on the fabulous Art Anthology blog.  This week the DT is rockin' a fabulous swap with Authentique and Basically Bare.  I created a mini album for this one using a Basically Bare Bare Booklet, Authentique Thrilling Collection and tons of Art Anthology goodies.....can I just tell you I totally love it!!  I can't wait to carve pumpkins so I can add my photos to it.
SONY DSC
You can see at the top of the cover I used a chicken wire stencil and used the Juicy Colorations Spray.  Before I placed the spider and EEK on the cover I then lightly sprayed a little Radier over the top. 
SONY DSC
The spider and the letters "EEK" I cut out of grungepaper using a couple of Sizzix dies. I painted the spider with Tuxedo Dimensional Paint and EEK with Kenyan Dimensional Paint.  I popped those up on the cover with foam pop dots.
SONY DSC
Now for a little peak at the inside of the album. I did a little fussy cutting on the owl, cat & hat on the lower right page of the album.  The moon behind them was so cool but I added some Sunbeam Dimensional Crystal to it.  I simply set that aside to dry while I finished the rest of my book, then popped that up on the page once it was dry.
SONY DSC
I love adding journaling spots in my albums from the paper collections as pages.
SONY DSC
SONY DSC
The next page of the album I sprayed both sides of the acrylic piece using Timeless Coloration Spray.  I actually sprayed one side at a time and I did heat set it before flipping it over to do the other side.
SONY DSC
Here is a close up and hopefully you can see it better, it just gives the acrylic a fun look.
SONY DSC
Up next is the last page of the album, a place for another photo and an element cut out using the Forewarn sheet from the Authentique Thrilling collection.
SONY DSC
Thanks so much for stopping by today, I hope you enjoyed my very first project using Art Anthology, hop on over to the AA blog and see all the amazing creations from the team!
Supplies Used:
                  
~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment