Sunday, March 23, 2014

Guest Designing with Petaloo & Blog Hop Info

Hello everyone, I'm super excited to share a project that I created as a Guest Designer for Petaloo with you today!!  I received this amazing box in the mail filled with the fabulous Botanica collection along with some of Marion Smith's fabulous papers.  I adore all of the new goodies Petaloo has created!!
For my project I created a little home decor piece, perfect for Spring (if Spring ever gets here that is)!! This is what my finished project looks like.



You can see how I created this along with a few close up photos on the Petaloo blog HERE.

 


 This coming week Petaloo and Marion Smith are teaming up for one inspirational blog hop.  Make sure you check out the Petaloo blog HERE and Marion Smith's blog HERE so you don't miss out!!

Thanks to Petaloo and Marion Smith for the amazing goodies!!

Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment