Sunday, August 18, 2019

My First Month Planner Go......#i'm hooked!!!

I'm excited to share with you my first time ever playing with planner goodies......i'm so hooked!!!!  I'm going to share my month of August with you. 

SONY DSC

I'm using the fun PaperHouse/ML planner.   The first week I would say was just basic.  I used some washi tape, stickers, and sticky notes.

 Week two I experimented a little more.  I did a little doodling around the outside and adding some stamping in the corners.

SONY DSC

I have decided that I like to put washi tape across the center of it to divide my day into morning and afternoon....not sure how others are doing it but that is the way i'm rolling right now (that may change)  I have also started writing positive vibes at the bottom to get me through the week!!

SONY DSC

I got a stash of Paper House goodies and picked out these fun little clips....love that added little embellie to my planner.

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

Well that is month one of my planner in the books....i'm super excited to get some planner time in to start on September!  

Don't forget to hop over to the Paper House site and grab all your planner needs!!!
USE CODE PH19STACY for 20% off
~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment