Monday, January 4, 2010

Totally me


My cousin Christina Klauer is a DT for Moxxie. She gave me this FABULOUS paper, rub-ons and stickers to play with :) The paper line is called Queen of the crop. LOVE IT!!! It was so fun to work with. I used that line, english ivy glimmer mist on the white card stock, paper studio jumbo flower, maya road ribbon and added a few buttons and jewels. The sketch is from sketches4all. They are giving a RAK away for this sketch challenge so go and check it outhttp://sketchesforyou.ning.com/ Good luck on the sketch and a HUGE thanks to Christina for the goodies :)

3 comments:

  1. very awesome, so happy to see you creating so fast-love it & it is soo you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacy I love those papers! Beautiful page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa. This layout is amazingly awesome! Great job girlie!

    ReplyDelete