Monday, February 1, 2010

A Walk Down Memory Lane


Hey there everyone....Today starts my new adventure on a new Design Team. I am now a part of the FABULOUS Design Team for....A Walk Down Memory Lane. This is my first project for the team. It's a fun, cute little Valentine's Day card..perfect for those classroom parties for the kids.
I used Pinkpaislee pattern paper & sticker, kraft cardstock, rik rac, punches, rinestones and a button. Come on over to the DT Blog and check it out. You'll find all of the instructions there. Be sure to stop by the forum and get to know everyone. :)http://memorylane.typepad.com/design_team_blog/

2 comments:

  1. Oh Stacy!!! Congratulations on your new team!

    I love your first project! Way cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey girl...Congrats and have a great time there.

    ReplyDelete