Saturday, May 8, 2010

A Mothers Love Is.....

Unconditional......

In honor of Mother's Day coming up I made this layout of DD & me. Happy Mother's Day to all of you wonderful ladies who are Mother's out there! I hope you have a wonderful weekend.



For this layout I used a mixutre of things from different places. Sassafrass Lass "Owl Pals" paper line, Cosmo Cricket tiny type & Pink Paislee letters, Kaiser Craft pearls, and Jenni Bowlin stick pin are from AWDML. Smooch mist from Queen Scraps. The wonderful ribbon are from a Valentine swap I was in at Simply Obsessed. The Prima flowers and the white rub-ons came from LSS.

Once again ladies......Have a wonderful Mother's Day!!!!!


4 comments:

  1. Hey girl this is so pretty! I love that ribbon too! Hope you had a happy Mothers Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sweetie how are you? Love this beautiful LO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty LO Stacy!! Love that smooch mist....looks like it really shows up wonderfully on LOs!

    ReplyDelete