Friday, June 25, 2010

Fun news........

I'm super excited.....I have been asked to be part of the Just Imagine Crafts Kreaxions Punches Design Team. I'm looking forward to playing with their punches!!!! They have lots of punches, some 4 in 1 punches and a fabulous looking circle cutter that cuts up to 10" circles :) !!!!! WOOHOO. Here are the other FABULOUS ladies I will be designing with. Congrats to all of you!!! I will have links to their blogs up soon.

Deborah Ebert Long
Rebecca Keppel
Gini Williams Cagle
Ellen Sosnoski
Stephanie Ackerman
Sarah Mullanix
Melissa Ferguson
Bev Code
Sharon Hinckley

3 comments:

  1. Congrats....looks like we'll be serving on two teams together now!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You crazy girl! You are the Design Team Queen...You'll have to share your secrets!!! Congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete