Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sizzling Sketch Crop Layouts

Hey there ladies....i've been really busy this weekend doing an online crop at Scrapbook Heaven. There are some FABULOUS sketches there ready for you to create with.

So.....here are a couple of my creations, this is Lee's Sketch Challenge.


On this layout I used my Krexions Circle Cutter on the picture and the pattern paper. I also used the Reminisce Autumn Forest Line pattern paper and stickers which Amy at The Scrapbooking Studio gave me to play with.

Ok my next layout is Carla's Sketch Challenge. Now really.....what kid doesn't love to have cake for breakfast????



So on this layout I used my Kreaxions 4-in-1 punch #916 along the right side on the layout and on the left side under the picture.

Supplies used: BoBunny paper, Prima flowers, and American Craft thickers.

1 comment: