Sunday, August 8, 2010

Turning Three

This is a layout of little Luis turning 3. His birthday party was a little messed up since his baby brother wanted to make an apperance that day. So we had a "makeup" birthday party at our house the following week.




Check out the punch action across the bottom of the picture. I created that look using the Kreaxions punch #916. Love the way that looks. I also did a little misting across the bottom of the layout with Tattered Angels Marshmellow. Pattern paper is by Imaginisce B-day Bash. I also used American Craft thicker, Cosmo Cricket tiny type, and Jenni Bowlin bingo card.

4 comments:

  1. oh my gosh..had missed the last 3 projects..love your creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness - a birth on his birthday!?!
    ute lo -looks like alot of our kiddos have summer birthdays! Cute lo!!!!great color ombo too!

    ReplyDelete