Monday, January 10, 2011

Valentine Greetings

Hey there everyone...well with the Christmas & New Year holiday just passing I thought it was time to gear up for the next holiday. What better way to start getting ready for Valentine's Day then to start on my cards. So I found this FABULOUS sketch over at Cardabilities and got to work. Here is what I came up with.



On this card the paper of choice was Little Yellow Bicycle Cupcake Love line. I used Xyron adhesive, Bazzill cardstock, and the stamp & ink are Stampin' Up. The circles were cut using my Kreaxions Circle Cutter.

Well ladies I hope this inspires you to start on your Valentine cards for your sweethearts!

Have a fabulous day!

7 comments:

  1. Cute card--great way to use the sketch to make it fit you. I have to get started making some cards--25 for school--but they are going to small and simple........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, card!!
    Love the cupcakes & hearts!!
    Hope you have a wonderful week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog..I used to have this very same back ground. I Love it! also, Love your card..really cute.
    Just became a follower..Would love it if you decided to follow my blog.
    Minta
    http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. One great gift idea for a woman to give to her husband on Valentine’s Day which is often overlooked is a gift of flowers. Flowers are one of the most popular gifts for men to give to women on Valentine’s Day but women often do not even consider giving flowers to men on Valentine’s Day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm happy to establish such a valuable post. I truly expanded my insight after reading your post which will be gainful for me.
    If you are looking for hand band, We invite you to visit our website.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The thoughtful structure of each piece facilitates easy comprehension, guiding readers through the material in a logical manner.

    Marble Company in Ajman

    ReplyDelete