Wednesday, November 30, 2011

PDCC 109

Hey there everyone, it's time for a new color challenge over at The Play Date Cafe! So here is this weeks new colors!




This weeks fabulous sponsor is....




Now here is my take on this one. I was lucky enough to get this super cute stamp set that went perfect with my daughters favorite snack...popcorn!!! Here is my take on this challenge.




Ok ladies....now head on over to The Play Date Cafe and get your take on the challenge entered. Can't wait to see what you all create!

4 comments:

  1. That is soooooooooooooo fun!! LOVE it!!! What a great idea! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is AMAZING--I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE that you were able to use these colors with this stamp set! That is the prettiest tag EVER! LOVE your lace!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun, Stacy! And I LOVE that you used a bit of lace to tie it to the popcorn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous tag to accompany the yummies! Popcorn is my daughter's fave also. ;)

    ReplyDelete