Monday, December 26, 2011

Onto the next Holiday } Jillbean & Burlap

Hey there everyone, i'm moving on to the next holiday. I wanted to create with something different today, and I thought well Valentine's Day will be here i'm sure before I know it. I created this fun little card using the Jillibean Hearty Barley, and then I tried to create a fun little flower using some burlap. I put it all together with my Xyron of course.




So I think I need a little practice on my burlap flower, but it was fun to try and create it. It gives the card a totally different look!! I grabbed some burlap at The Scrapbooking Studio....yes they now have burlap :):)

Well thanks for stopping by today, hope you have a fabulous day!
Stacy

5 comments:

  1. I think I love this! Love the color of that burlap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveeeeeeeeee this!! That flower is AMAZING!! And hehehehehe... I was at Kohl's today and they all ready had Valentine's Day goodies up!! LOL!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete