Thursday, February 23, 2012

My Nikki Sivils CHA projects

Hey there everyone....today i'm sharing my projects that I created for the Nikki Sivils Scrapbooker booth at CHA. I'm super excited to be part of the new design team there and look forward to sharing more creations with you. For the booth at CHA I created projects using the Noah & Messages line. Loving all of the new lines, and i'm in burlap button heaven right now :)

Ok so up first a few creations using the Messages line.


This is a fun little book I created to keep track of phone numbers in

A layout of my daughter texting as usual!




A fun way to post messages.




A little holder for all of those love notes!







And next a few fun little Noah creations.


A fun way to display a photo!




Good times playing outside.





Little man cooling off this summer.


Thanks so much for stopping by today, hope you are all having a fabulous day!!


~Stacy

6 comments:

  1. Love these projects, Stacy, especially the 'old school' phone book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are GORGEOUS Stacy!! Just love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been one busy girl, Stacy! So many awesome creations for the Nikki Sivils booth. :) Are you going to the show, or just your goodies? Maybe you could pack yourself in that little mailbox!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many amazing projects, Stacy! I'm in awe! You ROCK Nikki Sivils!

    ReplyDelete