Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all of your fabulous mothers visiting my blog today!!  I hope you have a day filled with rest, relaxation, and spending time with your family!

Up today is a card that I created using some totally fabulous Nikki Sivils Scrapbooker paper (the Audrey line), along with some fun Basically Bare goodies they gave all of the Divas to play with.


I love the fun little dress form from Basically Bare which went simply perfect with the dress cut from Nikki's Audrey line.  I added a little bling from Want 2 Scrap, and some yummy Cappucino twine from The Twinery. I of course put it all together with my Xyron adhesive, now to sign it and give it to my mom.

Thanks for stopping by today!
~Stacy

1 comment:

  1. Super cute card, love that cut out with the chipboard!

    ReplyDelete