Wednesday, July 4, 2012

PDCC 139 } Christmas In July



Hey there everyone, I hope you all have had a wonderful holiday.  Now it's time to get back into the groove of things.  Up today is the new Play Date Cafe color challenge.  When I first saw the colors I thought umm...what to do with these colors.  So I went for a Christmas In July theme today.  Here are the colors for this week.


This week's sponsor is My Creative Classroom..hop over to The Play Date Cafe and see what prize is up for grabs.
We also have a guest designer this month Amy Tsuruta.



So for my take on this week's challenge I created a Christmas tag. 



I used some Ranger distress ink (vintage photo) & Sepia Archival ink, GlobeCraft Memories enamel powders (Siam Silver & 24K Gold) Stampers Anonymous Stamps.

Thanks for stopping by today, hop over and show us your take on this week's color challenge at The Play Date Cafe!

~Stacy

5 comments:

  1. LOVE this tag Stacy!! I have these stamps and haven't used them - now I have a great idea for them!! I knew you would come up with something amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This color combo really makes such a beautiful Christmas palette! Absolutely gorgeous, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooohhhh....I love tags too:) FAB job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely tag (though Christmas stuff this early scares me a little!): simple but really elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty tag! Love the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete