Wednesday, March 13, 2013

The Twinery Challenge } Chevron & Green

Good morning everyone, today is my day over on The Twinery blog for the chevron & green challenge.  You can read more about the challenge and how to enter HERE on The Twinery blog.  I created a fun little tag for this one and love the way it turned out.  Here is the finished tag.



I did a little mixing and matching of paper lines from Graphic45.  You will see some French Country, Place In Time & Secret Garden on this one.

For my chevron piece on this tag I created my own chevron from pattern paper.  I know it's not your "typical" chevron, but I love the way it looks at the top of the tag.



I used the Honeydew Twinery twine and tied it through a chipboard button in the lower right of the tag.



Supplies Used:
Adihesive - Xyron Mega Runner
Embellishments - Graphic 45 Staples (metal hinge, metal clothespin, chipboard button)
Ink - Ranger Distress Ink (Vintage Photo & Walnut Stain)
Pattern Paper - Graphic 45 (Place In Time, French Country, Secret Garden)
Ribbon - Graphic 45 trims
Tag - Graphic 45 (small tag)
Twine - The Twinery Twine (Honeydew)

Thanks so much for stopping by today, don't forget to hop on over to The Twinery Blog and share your take on this challenge with us.....you could win some yummy twine!!!

~Stacy

1 comment: