Wednesday, December 4, 2013

30 Day of Holiday Projects with Xyron } Handmade Tags

Hey there everyone, thanks for stopping by today.  This month we are creating 30 Days Of Holiday projects with Xyron.  There have been so many amazing projects that the design team has come up with.  Today I'm going to share with you how fun, quick and easy it is to make your own tags.

First you want to gather all of your supplies.  I'm using Studio Calico paper and embellishments from American Craft that they sent all of us to create with.




I took the pattern paper and cut it into 6x6 pieces.  I have a fabulous tag die from Sizzix that worked perfectly, it cuts out 3 different size tags.  The die is Tags, Scallop Combo #2.  I am going to use one of all three sizes to create each gift tag.


I took the smallest of the three tags and ran it through my Xyron 3" sticker maker.


Using my Teresa Collins Xyron Mega Runner I placed adhesive on half of  the back of the medium size tag.


I then started layering the tags on top of one another changing the direction of the tags as I went.


Now it's time to embellish the tags how you want.  You can see that I also tied some Twinery Twine through the top of the tag.  This will also help if you need to tie the tag onto a gift.


Supplies Used:
Xyron - 3" sticker maker & Teresa Collins Mega Runner
The Twiney - Cream & Solid Peapod twine
Sizzix -Tags, Scallop Combo #2
Studio Calico - Magical Collection

Thanks so much for stopping by today!!
~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment