Thursday, April 30, 2015

My LIttle Princess

Hello everyone, thanks for stopping by today for a Mother's Day inspiration project featuring Petaloo and Quick Quotes.  I don't know about all of you, but I tend to make projects for other people and never for myself.....that being said I wanted to created something for me for Mother's Day!!  I created a layout of my not so little girl!!  She will be off to college in the fall so I made a layout with one of her Senior pictures.  I don't have the shadow box yet, but i'm going to grab one and then place this in our living room!
Here is the completed layout (minus the shadow box). I'm loving this collection from Quick Quotes Gypsy Road.  This line goes perfect with the photo.  I love the brick pattern paper and cut it out around the edges for a different look

Petaloo april1

Now for a couple of close ups.

Petaloo april3

You can see in the picture below how the Petaloo Burlap Wild Sunflowers look amazing around all of the Quick Quotes embellishments and helps to bring out the color in the lined pattern paper I used as the base!

Petaloo april2

Thanks so much for stopping by today, I hope this inspires you to create something just for you on this Mother's Day!!
Supplies Used:
Xyron - Mega Runner
Ranger - Distress Ink (walnut stain)
Have a wonderful day!
~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment