Sunday, April 23, 2017

Greek Week

Hey there everyone, I have a layout to share with you that I created using the Safari Adventure Collection from Graphic 45.  This collection was a perfect fit for these "wild" photos!!  I printed out the photos in black and white to let the color in the flowers pop off the page.

Below is the completed layout.  My daughter and her sisters were teamed up with a frat for this competition.  I used Little Yellow Bicycle letters (green) to write the sorority and the frat names on the photos.


You can see the title Greek Week in this close up.  I placed the title around one of the photos.  Using the Thickers I then outlined them for a bit of a different look.


I simply love the cut apart papers in EVERY Graphic 45 collection.....and of course the tags you can cut out as well.  The tags add such a great embellishment to any layout, simply add a Xyron foam pop square and its perfect!!

Of course you can't not fussy cut a Graphic 45 line, these flowers were just screaming to be cut and pop dotted up on the page with the tiger!


Thanks for stopping by to check out this wild layout and of course a big shout out to the Real.Strong.Women of Alpha Chi Omega, and their dance partners from Sig Ep & Phi Psi for rockin' this dance!!

Supplies Used:
Graphic 45 - Safari Adventure
Xyron - Adhesive & foam squares
Ranger Ink - Walnut Stain Distress Ink
American Craft - Thickers
Bazzill - Cardstock
Little Yellow Bicycle - letters

~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment