Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Believe In The Magic Of Sisterhood

I love the Say Cheese collections from Simple Stories....they are so fun to cute apart and create your own magical layout!!  I used this line for this photo because there is something so magical about the power of sisterhood!  These amazing ladies are part of AXO sigma chapter and have won the best sisterhood award 4 years in a row......it just doesn't get any better then that!

You can see how to cute apart any of the pieces in this collection below to created your own amazing title work by simply adding pop dots, punched images and letter stickers.  I don't know about all of you but letter stickers are my weakness!!!  I have some many different ones and when I find one I love I buy several sheets!!




I layered a few pieces of the paper as I simply adore the color scheme of this one with the black and white photo.


And the final layout is ready to go in the book.  


Supplies Used:
Jillibean Soup - Alpha letters
LYB- Alpha Letters
Xyron - Mega Runner

Thanks for stopping by today, have a good one!

~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment