Friday, March 19, 2010

Our Anniversary....

So today hubby & I have been married for 12 years and have been together for 15 1/2 years!!! Wow how time flies.....so I was looking through some pictures and found this one of us from 1996!!! Wow have we grown up since then :)

Usually I make huuby a card....however when I do he says "Is this a two for"...meaning did you make this for a challenge, or DT project!!! Well this year I bought him a card instead. Guess what he said....yep....you didn't make me one?????

11 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary! Your DH sounds like mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversay!!
    Hope you both had a wonderful day!!
    Love the picture of the two of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And you look even better now than then!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary!!You look fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bwahahaha!!! Go figure.
    Happy Anniversary girly!!!!!! Hope you had a great day...Oh..is this why you couldn't sleep last night!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary- love the hair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy anniversary Stacy!! what a cute picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i have this picture! Anne

    ReplyDelete