Monday, October 11, 2010

Mini Pumpkin Album

Hey there everyone...i've been working on a mini album. The album itself is not done yet, but the cover is. I had so much fun with the cover.





On the cover of the chipboard album I misted with Tattered Angels glimmer mist: Olive Vine, Apple & Pomegranate. After it dried I used Rockin' On Sunshine Tattered Angels glam over the top. Once this was dry I did a little decorating with some Pink Paislee Hocus Pocus canvas and rub ons. I also added the year using October Afternoon numbers. I will post the rest of the album when it is done!

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Stacy, this is so awesome!!
    Love it!!
    Two minds think alike!! I have a pumpkin Im working on too but I just started! Its not an album though!
    Can't wait to see the rest of your album!

    ReplyDelete