Monday, November 15, 2010

A couple Sketchabilities layouts

Good Monday morning everyone! Today I have two Sketchabilities layouts for you :) The first one Karan designed for BoBunny. It is a simply FABULOUS sketch (as all of hers are)!! Hop over to the BoBunny site and give her sketch a shot.



and here is my take on the sketch. I used the Olivia line from BoBunny on this one.



The next sketch you is the first reveal for the month of November over at the Sketchabilities site. When you scrapbook do you try and step outside of your comfort zone?? Well with this one that is what I tried to do with my paper choice.



here is my take on the sketch..30 something is the title and I used Prima paper and embellies on it.



Well everyone hope you have a fabulous day! Don't forget to goto the Sketchabilities site and upload your take on the sketch :)

3 comments:

  1. love it Stacey, and love the photo of you! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these are so great. I love how shabby chic the 2nd ones looks!

    ReplyDelete