Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Echo Park Guest Blogger Project

Hey there everyone and thanks for stopping by today. I'm super excited to be a guest blogger on the Echo Park blog today. For my project I did a little altering of a gift bag. Yes some of the Christmas bags that you can buy are cute....however why not spruce it up yourself and make it one of a kind!!!!



I simply love the way this turned out and now I don't want to give it to anyone :) So on this gift bag I used the super fun Everybody Loves Christmas line. This is one of my favorites from Echo Park. The colors totally rock, love the super cute design of all the papers. There are so many things you can cut out and pop up on your projects, not to mention the cover sheet that comes in the paper kit. You can totally use every piece of it as well. I used part of it on the upper right of my project...that is where I cut the Merry Christmas from. Other supplies used on this project: Xyron adhesive, Ranger Stickles, Kreaxions Circle Cutter, & Tim Holtz die.

Thanks for stopping and I hope you have a fabulous day!

14 comments:

  1. I just saw your pretty face over there! Congrats girlie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. C-u-t-e!!!! I love what you've done..

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and congrats on the guest blogger spot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Stacy...I can see why you don't want to give it away!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, so I totally told you!!!! SO excited to see your name and cute project up there this morning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just wanted to pop on over and congratulate you on being today's Guest Blogger at Echo Park! Yayyyy You!!! Such a cute project too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! Love your project! It would be very difficult for me to give it away!! Like very much this Echo Park collection!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! Super cute project. I just bought that line and I'm so looking forward to using it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was going to be mad if I didnt see you on the blog!!
    I love your project!!
    WTG!!
    So excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on you Echo Park post. I love your bag. As I said on EP blog, your bag is a beautiful gift itself.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Stacy..congrats to your Echo Park blog post..
    Beautiful bag!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute!! Congrats and thank you for the sweet comment on my Echo Park post!

    ReplyDelete