Thursday, December 2, 2010

Mixing Photos with The Girl's Paperie

Hey there everyone, have you ever mixed pictures on your layouts before. I'm talking about putting a very old photo with a newer photo. That is what I did on my layout for today. I love this line by The Girl's Paperie On Holiday. The fun die cuts totally rock with this line!! When I was sitting down to create this layout, to me this line symbolized the journey I had with my grandpa. That is also why I thought it was perfect to incorporate a older photo with one of the last photos of the two of us together. The title could not be more PERFECT! This layout is also my challenge to your over at Sketches4All as Decembers scraplift challenge.



I also created a card using this line. Sometimes when I make cards, I LOVE to have things going over the edges of the card.


Well don't forget all of The Girl's Paperie is on sale this month at A Walk Down Memory Lane.

Thanks for stopping and have a fabulous day!

1 comment:

  1. You are so talented Stacy!! I love seeing your creations! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete