Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Happy Tuesday everyone!!! Today I wanted to share with you the cover of a mini ablum that I created for a friend. Recently her grandmother passed away and I wanted to make something for her to keep some of her special photos in of the two of them together. I'm only sharing the cover with you so that the inside is only seen by her.

For this one I used the Crate paper line Farmhouse, since I thought the vintage feel of it was perfect. I picked this line up at The Scrapbooking Studio, along with the Maya Road ribbon, Teresa Collins frame and well just everything else that is in this album.




For the rosette I used my Best Glue Ever from ScraPerfect to keep this together, which also held the Teresa Collins frame with no problem.


Supplies used: Crate Paper - Farmhouse line, ScraPerfect Best Glue Ever, Teresa Collins frames, Tim Holtz goodies, Maya Road ribbon & stick pin.


Thanks so much for stopping by, hope you have a fabulous night!


~Stacy



5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I just love Crate Paper, especially Farm House- it's so warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is GORGEOUS!! I personally know she will ADORE and TREASURE this! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a BEAUTIFUL book! LOVE all those scrumptious, circular elements, and all your little clusters are completely fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute Stacey! Love the sentiment to bits, the bird is too cute and all of your fun patterns look SUPER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oops SORRY STACY...spelled your name wrong :( I used to babysit a little STACEY years ago...habbit I guess :)

    ReplyDelete