Wednesday, October 12, 2011

PDCC 103 } What's The Word Bird?

What's The Word Bird???? The word is that the new color challenge is up over at The Play Date Cafe!!! :) Take a look at these cool colors........




Pretty cool colors right!!!! So who is the sponsor for this weeks prize you ask...Clear Dollar Stamps




Now for my take on these colors. I created this card using one of my favorite paper companies...it's an older line, but worked perfectly with this challenge.




So the yummy supplies on this project are: Nikki Sivils Henry's Brillance line, Vintage photo distress ink, pacific point Stampin' UP ink, Kaiser Craft pearls (blue), Xyron adhesive.

Thanks for stopping by today, hop on over to the PDCC blog and enter your take on this challenge!!! Can't wait to see what you create.

~Stacy

8 comments:

  1. EEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee what you did with Henry's line!! ADORABLE!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo cute! I love that you used an older line of your fav papers--I am a hoarder and just can't cut into my fav papers! But you have inspired me....maybe today I will use some of my FAV lines:) LOVE that little owl! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so right about those papers being perfect for this challenge! And now, I've got some to play with thanks to a sweet, blog friend! Woohoo! Fabulous job, girl! LOVE that darling owl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card! Love the owl and how you did the background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabby card! I love the background and how the owl is perched on the ribbon.

    Thanks for your lovely comments on my entry :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that owl and your mix of elements, fab design :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw he's so fun, love how you've done his tummy to match the paper!

    ReplyDelete