Wednesday, August 15, 2012

PDCC }145

Hey there everyone, thanks for joining me today to check out the new color challenge this week at The Play Date Cafe!

Fabulous cool colors as usual :)

This week's sponsor is Momenta

So here is my tag for the week using these colors.

On this one I used Ranger distress inks (mustard seed & wild honey), Tattered Angels mist (slate), Ranger archival ink (jet black & sienna), Stampers Anonymous stamps.

Thanks for stopping by today, hop on over to The Play Date Cafe blog and upload your take on this week's color challenge.



  1. Super artistic. Love the Ranger products!

  2. Great tag Stacy! Love that sentiment!

  3. Hey hey! Surprise! Just popping by to say I am so thankful for you and LOVE this tag!!

  4. Wow! I love the colors and that eye in your tag. Blessings!

  5. love your take on the color challenge~gorgeous!!!