Wednesday, August 22, 2012

PDCC 146 } SRM Stickers

It's time for this week's color challenge over at The Play Date Cafe!  Jax totally rocked the colors for this week...I always love the splash challenges!  Here are this week's colors.


Our sponsor this week is SRM Stickers...love that we got to play with some of those goodies!


For my take on this week's challenge...Halloween was screaming at me.  I created this Halloween tag that will be perfect to tie onto a little treat bag!


Supplies Used: SRM Stickers, Echo Park paper, Xyron adhesive, Bazzill cardstock.

Thanks so much for stopping by today, have a fabulous day!

~Stacy

13 comments:

  1. Oh Stacey I do love your work, and this tag is absolutely no exception! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super elegant and perfect for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this spooky tag!! The words you chose are just perfect for it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stacy, your project is my absolute favoritest in the line up this week! I looooove it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love that pumpkin! This is really neat, I really love how you used just the tiniest pop of color.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab tag Stacy, you must have a huge collection of them! Always lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are nice and good looking stickers )

    ReplyDelete
  8. i like it very much i would like to see it very happy.

    ReplyDelete