Monday, December 17, 2012

Holiday Ornament Time } Xyron & Teresa Collins

Hello everyone!!  Well it's the busy crazy time of year.  Let's see how i'm doing with getting things done for the holidays....cards (not handmade I bought them and they are still in the box ), baking (not so much), decorating (we did get the tree up), and gifts....all bought ( I wrapped one and put it under the tree, left the house for 5 minutes to find the puppy wanted to know what was in it and started chewing the box and paper so I haven't wrapped anything else :)

That being said I did manage to rock out this super fabulous ornament.   I love all of the metal stars and when I came across this it was begging to be altered!






I used Teresa Collins Chrsitmas Cottage for the paper line, cut all the pieces and ran them through my Xyron 510....this made it super easy.  I tied a couple of jingle bells at the top and hung it up right away.

Thanks for stopping by today!

~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment