Wednesday, December 12, 2012

PDCC }161

Hey there, it's that time again.  A new super cool color challenge over at The Play Date Cafe!  I love the colors this week, simply perfect for a non traditional Christmas gift tag.  Check it out, what do you think?


Our sponsor this week is Simon Says Stamp


Simon Says Stamp


Now for my take on this challenge.  I love these colors, as soon as I saw them I new which paper line I was going to use and thought it would be cute to make a tag to tie onto a Christmas gift.  Here is what I came up with.



Supplies Used:
Echo Park Paper - Happy Holidays
Ribbon - Bazzill
Adhesive - Xyron Mega Runner

Well thanks so much for stopping by today, make sure you hop on over to The Play Date Cafe and share your take on this week's color challenge.

~Stacy

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Stacy! I love the layout and design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacy this is darling! Love all of those cute layers and the shape of that sweet red tree!!

    ReplyDelete