Monday, April 22, 2013

Something Old - Something New Gift Bag & Card Set } Xyron Makes It Easy

Good morning everyone, glad you stopped by today.  This week we are looking at older Xyron projects and creating new ones.  For my project this week I picked the gift bag set combo originally designed by Leah Williams.



Below is my "new" take on the project.  With the help of my Xyron adhesive machines it is super easy.

First you want to grab a gift bag and pattern paper to decorate it with.  Cut your pattern paper about 1/4" smaller then the front of the gift bag all the way around.


You can ink the edges of your pattern paper and then run it through the Creatopia.



Cut out any shapes that you want to add to the front of the bag and also run them through your Xyron machines.  You can use any of them for this depending on the size of your image.





Once you have this done it is so easy to simply peal them off and stick them down.



Here is what my finished birthday gift bag looks like.



Of course you need a birthday card to go with your stunning bag....so I created this one with my Xyron Mega Runner.



 Supplies Used-
Echo Park - Pattern Paper
Bazzill - Cardstock
Ink - Ranger Distress Ink - Vintage Photo

Thanks for stopping by today!!  Next time you want to give a gift....create your own bag and card!

~Stacy




3 comments:

  1. Great makeover, Stacy! And I love the bonus card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this makeover, Stacy! The papers are beautiful and you make it look so quick and easy! Love the little embellies you added as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and what a great idea to make your own gift bags!!

    ReplyDelete