Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Fun With Xyron & Teresa Collins

Hey there everyone, thanks for stopping by today.  I'm sharing a fun way to create your unique bag tag/name tag using the Xyron Luggage Tags.


I gathered all of my paper and embellies that I wanted to use on this one.  I am using Teresa Collins Stationery Noted collection complete with the fun embellishments that go with it.

The first thing that I did to create this was to cut my pattern paper to 2 1/2" x 3 7/8" to fit into the tag.  For the base of my name tag I used the packaging from one of the TC embellishments.  I then cut one of the pattern papers about 1/4" smaller to adhere centered on to the packaging.
I adhered the white pattern paper onto the blue piece using my Xyron 1/2" High Tack Tape.

I then placed this into the luggage tag and began to embellish.  I used the chipboard letter stickers to spell out my name first.  I placed some of the decorative tape around the top and bottom and them placed a brad through the tag in the bottom left corner.  Finally I embellished toward the top with a chipboard sticker, button and enamel dot.

I had a lanyard from one of the CHA shows I attended so instead of hooking it onto my bag, I made a name badge.

Supplies Used:
Teresa Collins - Stationery Noted

Thanks so much for stopping by today, have a wonderful day!
~Stacy






No comments:

Post a Comment