Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Back To The School Bus Challenge } The Twinery

Good morning everyone, today i'm sharing a creation for our Back To The School Bus Challenge at The Twinery.  




So for my take on using yellow twine in my creation, I created this graduation hat complete with tassel (my yellow)




I used a button I had in my stash to attach the tassel to.  The top of the hat is 8"x8" in size.  The base of the hat is 4" tall and I overlapped a couple of pieces of paper so it might be like 14" long.




On the tassel I even tried to create the "year" on it by using number sitckers on a Tim Holtz word band.
Supplies Used:
The Twinery Twine - Buttercream
Graphic 45 - A Place In Time 
Xyron - 1/2" High Tack Tape & foam pop dots
Make sure you hop on over to The Twinery blog and get entered to win the amazing prize up for grabs!!

~Stacy

1 comment:

  1. I would like to thank you for the attempts you've received developed in composing this report. I am hoping the identical greatest work from you inside of the potential also. Really your imaginative producing capabilities has inspired me to commence my individual Blog Engine weblog now.

    concord school transportation

    ReplyDelete