Friday, November 1, 2013

What Time Is It

Hey there everyone, today i'm sharing a fun altered project that I created for The Scrapbooking Studio!  It's no surprise that I love Graphic 45 products and couldn't wait to get my hands on the latest lines.  I have never altered a clock and see so many cool ones out there and when my friend Gina gave me this one all I could think was.................PROJECT!!!!  You can grab everything to create this at The Scrapbooking Studio!

I started by painting the clock with Gesso, then inked it here and there with Walnut Stain Distress Ink with my blending tool.  I placed strips of paper along the bottom of the clock using my Xyron High Tack Tape, the front and then had fun with some of the images from the Graphic 45 Typography line from there.

You can see I added some fun Petaloo flowers, a little burlap and some fun Graphic 45 Staples. You can see in the photo below I placed a cluster of Petaloo flowers, Graphic 45 Staples including Chipboard button, metal clothespin & ornate metal key hole.  I embellished it with some burlap and a little natural moss.

On the top of the clock I placed a antique metal door pull just above the clock face, then tied a tag with an ornate metal key at the top. 

This was such a fun line to play and create with.  You can grab all of the Graphic 45 Typography line along with the Staples goodies online at The Scrapbooking Studio.....(free shipping over $50.00)!! WOOTWOOT....grab your fast as i'm sure it won't last long!

Supplies Used:
Graphic 45 - Typography & Staples
Petaloo - Flowers
Xyron - Mega Runner, Foam Squares & High Tack Tape
Ranger - Walnut Stain Distress Ink

Thanks for stopping by today, have a wonderful day!
~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment