Thursday, October 31, 2013

Tricks Or Treats???

Happy Halloween everyone....do you think there are tricks or treats inside of my box??  I have a fun little Trick or Treat box to share with you today.  I had a box in my stash that I think a pair of earrings came in, and I thought it was the perfect size to put a few little candy bars in or even spider rings or something cute!

This is how the box turned out.


I used the Masquerade Party collection for this one.  On the lid of the box and the box itself I used the "Webs" paper the orange chevron side.  I simply cut the paper slightly smaller then the box and adhered it with Xyron Mega Runner.  For the sides of the lid I used the stripes from the "Trick Or Treat" paper.  To embellish the lid the "H" with Halloween across it is actually from the small treat bag.  I cut it down and matted it on black cardstock.  I popped this up on the upper right corner of the box.  The fun little ticket was cut from one of the borders.  I embellished it with a brad and one of the die cuts from the sheet.  Once I was done with the I tied a little solid black twine around it from The Twinery. You can grab all of the supplies needed to create this from The Scrapbooking Studio online store!


Supplies Used:
Teresa Collins - Masquerade Party
The Twinery - Solid Charcoal Twine

Thanks so much for stopping by today, hope you all have a fun and safe Halloween! 
 
~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment