Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Art Journal Tutorial } Art Anthology

Hello everyone, thanks for stopping by today.  I'm going to share with you a page that  I created in my art journal using the fabulous Art Anthology goodies that I have.  For this page I created a page in my smaller art journal.  I have uploaded a video to the Art Anthology YouTube channel and you can also see this video on my personal YouTube channel.  I had a little issue with the very end of the video but the only thing you will miss is the spreading of the Art Anthology Dimensional Crystal.

Here is what my finished art journal page looks like.





I started the page by applying Art Anthology gesso and letting it dry before I went any further.  Next it's simply all about adding layers of paints, using stencils and of course stamping.  Below is a link to my video.



Supplies Used:
Art Anthology Velvet Dimensional Paints (Fiesta, Mayan Gold, Fiji, Desire & Cotton)
Art Anthology Sorbet Dimensional Paint (June Bud)
Art Anthology Dimensional Crystal (Blizzard)
Stampers Anonymous Stamp Set (Tim Holtz Good Thoughts)
Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Stencil - Bubble
Ranger - Black Jet Archival Ink
Wendy Vecchi Stencil - Large Heart

You can find all of these products locally at The Scrapbooking Studio.  For all of you that are not local, you can order online at The Scrapbooking Studio website...plus there is free shipping with orders of $50 or more.

Thanks so much for stopping by, hope you have a wonderful day!
~Stacy

1 comment: