Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Cherish } Art Journal Page

Hello everyone, thanks for stopping by!  Today i'm sharing a page from my art journal using some of the fabulous Art Anthology products.

I came across the saying in the middle of the page and thought it worked perfectly with the words "Cherish & love".

"Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale."

So to start my journal page I used the Art Anthology Coloration Sprays (Paprika, Waimea Bay, Sangria & Timeless).  Once I was happy with the background it was time to get stamping.


I used Ranger Black Archival Ink to stamp.  Of course the stamp sets are Stampers Anonymous (Tim Holtz Classics #8 & Mini Cirque Alpha) (Dyan Reaveley Further Around The Edge & Word Love).  Once I had finished stamping I used Art Anthology Velvet Dimensional Paint (Mayan Gold), dipped one of the Coloration Spray lids into the paint and stamped circles in the corner.  I added a little Fiesta paint in a couple places also.  To finish the page I used Peacock Feather Coloration Spray.  I unscrewed the lid and splattered the color on the page.

You can grab all of these fabulous Art Anthology products along with the stamp sets online at The Scrapbooking Studio.

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you enjoyed my art journal page!

~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment