Saturday, August 16, 2014

Junior Year } Petaloo & Core'dinations

Hey there everyone, so glad you have stopped by the Petaloo blog today.  We have some amazing projects to share with you this week for our Core'dinations blog hop.  Today i'm sharing a layout with you.  It's my daughters Senior year....and yes I have a little catching up to do on her book before graduation.  I love to mat my photos and on this layout wanted to make the "2013" pop and not blend in with the background paper so I matted that as well.

Aug Petaloo_Coredinations2

Here is a little close up for you.  The Core'dinations cardstock is simply amazing....I love to sand the edges or emboss with it.  For this layout I used the Petaloo Darjeeling Mini (autumn) and Mini Daises (red)...they matched perfectly with the paper.

Aug Petaloo_Coredinations1

Supplies Used:
Core'dinations - Neutrals
October Afternoon - Public Library

Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today, have a fabulous day!!
~Stacy

1 comment: