Friday, August 1, 2014

Upcoming Graphic 45 Classes } The Scrapbooking Studio

Hey there everyone, today i'm sharing my upcoming classes at The Scrapbooking Studio with you using the amazing Graphic 45 products.  Space is limited so sign up today!

This months focus is using the new collection Come Away With Me.  

August 13th 6-8- PM Tag Class


August 24th @ noon is the monthly mini album class.




August 24th @ 3 PM is my monthly layout and card class.



I will be doing the same classes in the following months.  September we will be creating with An Eerie Tale.  I don't have the tags and mini created yet, but I will have those done soon.  Here is a peak at the layout and card class.

September 28th @ 3PM Layout and card class



Don't forget to sign up at The Scrapbooking Studio to save your spots for these classes.

Thanks for stopping by today, have a fabulous day.
~Stacy




No comments:

Post a Comment