Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Magical Card

Hello everyone thanks for stopping by my blog today.  I'm going to share my first project  with you as part of the Die-namites design team.  I had so much fun with this card.  The card was inspired by the amazing sketch challenge up for this month.  You can find out more info HERE on how to enter.


Since Halloween and Fall are right around the corner this was the perfect challenge for my card. For this card I used the paper collection from Graphic 45 An Eerie Tale which has alot of orange in it (perfect for the challenge)!!!  I also loved the image with the sentiment on it for the center part of my card.


I used a dark green Bazzill cardstock to cut out the Grassy Cattails and placed those up in the left corner.  I layered  the Flowering Branch cut out using brown cardstock over the top, then simply added a Petaloo flower in each corner.

Here is a close up of the amazing detail of the two dies that I used.


Below you can see the dies that I used.....hop on over and grab these, they are AMAZING!!!





Supplies Used:
Xyron - Mega Runner & glue dots
Graphic 45 - An Eerie Tale
Bazzill - cardstock (black, green & brown)
Ranger - Distress Ink (walnut stain)

Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today, don't forget to check out the September Challenge HERE!!!

~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment