Wednesday, October 1, 2014

The Boo Crew

Hey there everyone thanks for stopping by today.  I'm going to share with you today a fun Halloween card that is perfect for that little spook in your life!!  I'm loving the cute pattern paper from the Spirited collection from Authentique and you know that the Petaloo goodies go perfect with it....I mean really is there anything that Petaloo flowers don't go with????
So for my card I made the base of the card, then simply cut the pattern paper 1/4" smaller then the base.  I centered that and adhered it with my Xyron Adhesive Runner.  I then cut a couple of different size stripes and adhered those as well.  The cute little die cut sayings up in the right corner and also next to the flower are from the same collection from Authentique.
Oct Petaloo2 copy
I added some green ribbon that I had in my stash along the top and tied it into a bow.  I am lovnig the black Burlap Blossoms on this card, and well I can't get enough of the Spring Berry Clusters either!!!  I used the liquid glue for those that Xyron has out in their Teresa Collins Adhesive Kit.  Once I placed those on the card, I then popped up the little Boo Crew saying.  Now I have a cute little Halloween card ready to go!  Here is a close up of the bottom of the card.
Oct Petaloo 1 copy
Supplies Used:
Petaloo - Burlap Blossoms (black) Spring Berry Clusters (Lav/Purple)
Authentique - Spirited Collection
Xyron - Adhesive Runner, foam squares & liquid glue
Ranger - Walnut Stain Distress Ink
Thanks so much for stopping by today, hope you have a wonderful day!!
~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment