Sunday, October 5, 2014

Birthday Wishes

Hey there everyone, thanks for stopping by today.  There are a few people I know with birthdays this month, so i'm getting a jump on some cards.  Xyron has teamed up with Spellbinders for a little product swap and we were lucky to get to create with some fun dies.

For this card I used one of my favorite older lines from Teresa Collins Memorabilia.  The colors in this line are amazing and love it with a little walnut stain distress ink on the edges.


The base of the card is kraft cardstock along with some of the pattern paper from the Memorabilia collection. For my Spellbinders die I used the Majestic Circle....love the detail on this die.  I stamped the Happy Birthday on the circle, then embellished around the circle.

Supplies Used:
Xyron - Mega Runner, foam squares from Teresa Collins Adhesive Kit
Ranger - Distress Ink (walnut stain)
Teresa Collins - Memorabilia Collection

Thanks so much for stopping by today, have a wonderful day!
~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment