Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Tis' the season } Die-namite last minute gift idea

Hey there everyone,  I wanted to share my latest project for Die-namites with you today.  This week we are focusing on last minute gifts over on the Die-namites blog!!  I created this last minute treat gift as a fun little way to give those Holiday treats to your co-workers.  I'm always looking for fun ways to give holiday treats to people other than on a platter.  I came across these cute SRM boxes and began decorating them.  I filled them with Christmas M&M's.

I love how this Bird Wreath looks when it's cut out so I used that die for this project.


I cut a strip of pattern paper and placed that across the bottom part of the box both on the front and back side.  I used one of the tags from the paper collection.  I popped up the sentiment on the tag and tied it on the handle of the box with some May Arts ribbon.  


I grabbed the Bird Wreath die and cut the pattern paper out with it.  put just a little adhesive on the left side of the wreath and adhered it to the back side of the sentiment, by only adhering the one side it allowed me to wrap it around the sentiment to highlight the tis' the season.

Supplies Used:
Die-namites - Bird Wreath
Simple Stories - DIY collection
SRM - box
May Arts - Ribbon
M&M's

Thanks so much for stopping by today, I hope this gives you a cute and easy last minute gift idea for your co-workers.

~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment