Saturday, March 17, 2018

U and Me } Formal 2016

Ah to be young again.....today I'm sharing a layout that I created using some Jillibean Soup products of the kids at one of their college formals.  I adore black and white photos and in this layout I think it played very well with the patterns that I used.

You can see that I did a little layering of paper under the photo, along with sliding a couple of file cards under the side which was a perfect spot for the year of this formal using alphabeans blue corn navy.


On the right side of the layout I did a little cluster of embellies and some fun title work.....and the saying on the notebook tags was simply spot on!! "When it doubt dance it out"  I mixed some various Jillibean Soup letters together (Mini alpha hollyberry, beanboard alphas roma red, and the "me" I actually took off of one of the veneer clothespins)   


Here is the finished layout.  I really love the how everything seems to pop off of the soup staples III background paper.



You can find a list of the supplies used below.  Thanks for stopping by today!!

Supplies Used:
Jillibean Soup Collections - Soup Staples III, Grandmas Lima Bean Soup, Watermelon Gazpacho Soup
Jillibean Soup Goodies - Notebook tags (everyday), family note cards, soup staples file cards, buttons (orchard)
Xyron - Mega runner
~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment